This Guide will Help you to edit Embed Widget Settings and Style.
Note: Widget gives you Default Style provided by theme, you can customize as per your needs using this guide.
When you Drag and Drop Embed Widget in a Page, You will see the image like below.
1) Write or paste HTML code in textarea box and you can give style also.
2) Check the checkbox if you want’s full-width and height available in current div of a page.
1) Edit Element style gives custom style in that you can change custom background color, text color, margin, border-radius etc.
2) There is No Predefined style.
3) You can also give your classes to define your custom style.